Dear Friends: It will be my pleasure to be a guest on Canto Talk this Tuesday, March 21st at 11 pm Pacific/1 pm Central/2 pm EST to cover “Springtime in California”. Click here for the show, or after for an archived podcast.
This year, as the special snowflakes are melting, we will review the status of Citizen Activism in this state with Dawn Wildman Director- Coalition for Policy Reform
http://www.cprca.org and Founder-CA Tea Party Groups Coalition.
California has had a blizzard of special snowflake activity recently:
- Trump wants to pull plug on Obama-Era Fuel Standards. In response, California politicians to impose tighter standards as Michigan’s leaders plan for new auto plants.
- California’s ‘sanctuary state’ status closer to becoming reality…despite warning of unintended consequences.
- California’s Bullet Train may have received final, fatal fiscal hit. The state’s cap-and-trade auction, the only ongoing funding source, is a complete washout. Next destination….Karma!
- California Senate Proposes Nixing State Income Tax for Teachers. Surely, bloggers will be next to get tax break!
- California may allow 17-year-olds to vote in state elections. You are never too young, or too dead, to vote Democratic in this state.
Dawn’s groups will be awfully busy responding to all the insanity! However, it will make for another interesting show.