Also, some HOT links:
- W.C. Varones — Two Buck Chuck is not $2 anymore — Zimbabwe Ben comes to Trader Joe’s
- Something I always suspected was true oof KT Cat: I Love Hillary
- Beers with Demo on a Roe v. Wade retrospective: “Rare” would indeed be in the eye of the beholder
- A big thanks to Shane Atwell: In Search of Where We Went Wrong
- Doo Doo Economics: California DOJ Confiscating Guns
Captain Capitalism has some California news –
Looks like another democrat over in California doesn’t understand the concept of private property. This time, it’s a professional sports team. There’s a chance Steve Ballmer (of Microsoft) is interested in buying some California sports franchise and moving it to Seattle. The democrats in the state senate don’t like that, even though that franchise is not theirs and they have no right to it.
You want to see how psychotic leftists are and why the path they’re taking us down requires you never forfeit your guns, this is it.
Lonely Conservative has some troubling internet news: Anonymous Took Over US Sentencing Website
Edge of the Sandbox has a First Lady Second Inaugural Fashion Retrospective: Wanted: Humanoid First Lady
And Michelle’s Mirror has a Secretary of State Clinton Retrospective – “I’m gonna miss ya, take a memo:”
Finally, please check out my latest at Legal Insurrection: “Xena, Warrior Princess” makes great TV, but not sensible reality