Dear Readers: I got an early Christmas present, as Professor Jacobson tapped my as “Blog of the Day” at Legal Insurrection.
To celebrate, I would like to share my 2013 choice for “Mut Christmas Music”, the Seven Rejoices of Mary by the heavenly Loreena McKennitt.
The first good joy that Mary had
It was the joy of one.
The first rejoice that Mary had
Was to see her new born son.
To see her new born son good man,
And blessed may he be.
Sing Father, Son and Holy Ghost,
To all eternity.
The next good joy that Mary had
It was the joy of two
To see her son Jesus,
Make the lame to go.
I would also like to extend a thanks to my other “Heroes of Capitalism”
- Silvio Canto (I am the Executive Producer of Canto Talk on Thursdays).
- Captain Capitalism, who has an awesome new book out shortly on “Bachelor Pad Economica”!
- Aleister of American Glob, my College Insurrection compatriot (who is featuring Enya singing Silent Night in Irish Gaelic).
- Barry Jacobsen, Deadliest Blogger and frequent Canto Talk compatriot, who actually featured EGYPT in a recent post.
And, as if all that blogging goodness isn’t enough, I wanted to give the gift of SLOBs (San Diego Order of Local Bloggers).
- W.C Varones: ‘Twas Christmas Eve, Babe
- KT Kat of the Scratching Post: Every Good Thing
- Beers with Demos: A reason to celebrate…the explosion of microbreweries!
- The Liberator Today: On how to really end income inequality.
- Doo Doo Economics: The Bitcoin Market
Now, off to do more holiday-time opining for Team Insurrection. Thanks to everyone who has supported the Shrine of Flaming Capitalism this year!