I covered “alcohol enemas” for College Insurrection.
As the mother of a tween, some of these trends are already giving me nightmares.
1) Cough syrup in soda.
2) Choking game.
3) Huffing (inhaling solvent from a plastic bag).
4) Alcohol enemas.
5) Credit card theft.
6) Drunkorexia (using alcohol as your sole source of calories).
7) Snapchat (quick placement of pics that can and do end up online in public venues).
8) e-cigarettes (cigarettes that look like pens).
9) Mixing tobacco and marijuana.
10) Text blackmailing.
I will give our teens credit for creativity. Yet, it is obvious that their schools have failed to teach one important statistic that I will share here, now.
100% of all people die.