Egypt, Star Trek, and other Fiscal Cliff and Benghazi distractions » ReMutAmmonRamsesIII-full
HISTORY BYTES – PODCAST PROGRAMHISTORY BYTES Podcast show reviewing how the past impacts the present. Hosted by Barry Jacobsen and Leslie Eastman
HISTORY BYTES ON FACEBOOKHISTORY BYTES - FACEBOOK with Barry Jacobsen & Leslie Eastman
HISTORY BYTES ON TWITTER
An amateur Egyptologist who sometimes writes about Egypt. Proud member of the SLOBs (San Diego Local Order of Bloggers).
TEMPLE OF MUT COLLECTION
- Canto Talk – Feb. 12th: Third Annual Valentine’s Day Show!
- Canto Talk, Jan.22: Soothing Harp Music and Disturbing Security News
- Canto Talk – October 28th: A Citizen’s First Campaign
- CANTO TALK, SEPT. 25: Spanish Flu Pandemic/World War I Aftermath
- Canto Talk – Sept. 17: Bosch Fawstin, and His “Pigman” Super Hero
- All Is proceeding as I have foreseen. fb.me/1SkAf4CMT 14 hours ago
- Everywhere you turn in Copenhagen, you see a charming building. The Anglican Church was one of the loveliest. fb.me/474dv13Hl 14 hours ago
- The science is incontrovertible. fb.me/xyomEafY 14 hours ago
- Having the traditional Danish open-face sandwiches, at the Copenhagen restaurant that was decorated for the 4th... fb.me/7jkDm7eCg 15 hours ago
- Real Game of Thrones, Copenhagen Style! At Rosenborg Castle, looking at the Danish Royal Treasury. Of course, I represent House Lannister! 15 hours ago