Dear Readers: I probably love Christmas Eve more than Christmas Day. As a girl, I enjoyed the family Christmas carol session, when my beloved brother would read “The Night Before Christmas”. I loved wrapping presents, and helping my mom bake cookies. I also loved the excitement of anticipating the gift-opening the following morning.
To that end, I want to wish all my friends a very happy Christmas eve. I have a special Christmas gift for you to open: My friend and the Southern California Tax Revolt Coalition President, Sarah Bond, on the Fox Business Network panel for “America’s Nightly Scoreboard”. The topic was the so-called healthcare reform monstrosity that just passed through the US senate.
I think Sarah was AWESOME! She was poised, professional, and gave Fox pundit Monica Crowley the perfect segue into salient points about how the average citizen will respond to Grinch Reid’s Nightmare Legislation Before Christmas. Such a society-changing bill should have been simple, direct, and garnered bipartisan support — instead of being chock-full of bribes TO the party in power.
As a additional bonus, here is something from Sarah in her role as “Lipstick Underground”.
I also wanted to throw out a little love, and season greeting, to some fellow agitators who I missed mentioning in my Festivus round-up:
* Captain Freedom and the Sargent in the American Freedom Network
(MUT Note: There is a wonderful Christmas Letter posted on their weblog).
* Tom and Mary Rose, who have helped me post my appearances on the Fox Business Network.
* The Fox Business Network, especially David Asman, who have given us a national soapbox.
* Dawn Wildman, the CEO of the Southern California Tax Revolt Coalition and my inspiration for activism.
* Mark Meckler, and the rest of Tea Party Patriots, for the experience, wisdom, and energy boosts.
* The Anchoress, for being my blog-mother and spiritual inspiration. (Check out her podcast for the Nativity Story as written in the Gospel of Luke).
* All the gentlemen of killcarb.org, who I will be teaming up with often next year.
* Michelle Malkin, for her mentions of our band of agitators and for bringing attention to all of California’s woes. I would also like to express my continuing gratitude for Capt. Ed and Allahpundit of Hot Air, as well as their many guest pundits.
* Sarah Palin. Her ability to cause apoplexy in leftists on a global scale is the gift that will keep giving in 2010.
Last, but not least, I would like to thank my readers and fellow citizen activists. What a ride this year has been. I am looking forward to continuing the journey next year with you all.