WELCOME ANCHORESS READERS! We are glad to share with you the news that the California media (with a few superb exceptions, per the links below) are not.
UPDATES: CLIMATE-GATE: Greenpeace’s British head says one of the main Climate-gate scientific perpetrators needs to GO! CARB-Gate: John and Ken on AM640 show is featuring CARB! Mary Nichols, the head of the toxic California Air Resourced Board, now has her head on a stick.
Dear Readers: The elite media is suppressing news related to forged data and academic harassment of thoughtful skeptics related to “Anthropogenic (Man-made) Global Warming”. They are doing the same thing to a science-based scandal currently rocking California that I will henceforth call “CARB-gate”.
CARB-gate is essentially Climategate’s Little Sister. CARB refers to the California Air Resources Board, whose antics are detailed here and inn killcarb.org. These to frauds are nearly identical in skullduggery, abuse of power, and the potential for economic catastrophe — they only differ in scale.
Here are the main points of similarity; click the associated links to find more background information:
* Misuse of data to create enterprise-crushing regulation. Click HERE for CARB info.
* Perpetration of fraud on the public, to further support regulations based on faux science. Click HERE for CARB info.
* Targeting and harassment of skeptical experts who argue that the faux science data is……actually completely fake! Click HERE for CARB info.
* Devastation of impacted industries and the people reliant on them, with the potential for economic collapse.Click HERE for CARB info.
* Arrogant proponents of man-made global warming, who continue to argue that the science is settled and continue to press for needless restraints on the free market and human ingenuity. Click HERE for CARB info.
* The media and political elites continuing the stone-walling, despite the fact that now most citizens realize it has all been a big, bad fraud. Click HERE for CARB info.
(Graphic from Weather Underground, which is an excellent site presenting a humorous look at the wonder of Climate-Gate! I will be bloggrolling them today!).
CALIFORNIANS! What can YOU do?
The good news is that some progress is being made. San Diego County Supervisor Ron Roberts, who is serves on CARB, is calling for a halt to the implementation of CARB-rules based on fraud. As detailed in the links presented earlier, application of these rules has killed many California businesses, and driven many others to Nevada and other states. He writes the following piece: Time to clear the air and breathe:
Yet with these rules we are committing the owners of California-based commercial trucks and buses to $4.5 billion in upgrades between 2010 and 2030. Imposing such expensive and groundbreaking regulation requires securing the full faith and confidence of the public. Unfortunately, actions by air board members and staff have shaken that trust.
You can contact Ron Roberts to indicate support for his stance. (Click HERE for contact link).
It is also imperative that informed Californians contact CARB directly, and highlight the fact we are aware of the hoaxes being perpetrated on the public.
email = firstname.lastname@example.org
If people want to make comments (also online) directly to the “records” of the Board meeting, here is the link to the CARB public comment site (Click HERE).
Never has the ability to protest abuse, lies, and deceit been so easy and convenient — or so needed!
We may also want to contact our dear Governor, too. It seems he is totally unaware of Climategate: Arnold Schwarzenegger unveils dramatic climate change map which shows flooded San Francisco of the future.
(Image from Reuters)
Finally, don’t forget to get involved in repealing California’s version of Cap-and-Trade — the toxic AB-32: click HERE for information on the petition.
MUT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Today, several people from the Southern California Tax Revolt Coalition are planning to be at the Orange County Rally to protest Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (details HERE). Please check back for reports and links as I get them.
Announcement #2: Great summary of the Climate-Gate scandal: Scientists Behaving Badly