Dear Readers: A friend and I had the privilege of introducing the Southern California Tax Revolt Coalition’s Eco-Tyranny Tea Party today, held by San Diego’s Star of India and attended by about 200 patriots.
The inspiration for this introduction came from two posts:
AP to Palin: Olympia Snowe’s the real maverick in this party: MUT’S MONEY QUOTE:
If Sarahcuda had said something as comically insipid as “When history calls, history calls,” Tina Fey would have an entire skit built around it on SNL this week. As it is, our moronic media’s treating it as some sort of faux-profound rendezvous with destiny.
And this: Let a thousand SNL skits bloom
It was also partially inspired by two kind women, who came up to me in a cafe a while back, asking for my autograph. Thinking they may have seen me at other Tea Party events, I asked them for their thoughts on Obama’s Nobel Prize. They, in turn, asked me how long I was down from Alaska. When I asked who they thought I was:
So, here is our parody of the parody-makers of SNL:
I want to thank Larry of “Fight for California” for making and uploading the videotape. He will have videotape of other speeches presented at the event up shortly; please visit his site!
Here is a look at the back of the t-shirt:
In related news, as the information was presented at the event:
* 1st OFFICIAL TEA PARTY PROPOSITION!!!!! Click HERE for details on the initiative for breaking the alliance between union bosses and political elites, for the sake of California’s tax payers.
* Repeal CA’s version of Cap-and-Trade (AB 32) by supporting AB 118. We NEED our state citizen’s to be prepare to promote AB 118 in the new year.
* More information on California’s Central Valley crisis (as documented thoroughly by Fight for California).
* Information on the “Not Evil, Just Wrong” nationwide documentary premier (click HERE for more information on the film). Click HERE if you want further details about the 7 pm event this Sunday at the Veterans Museum in Balboa Park!
* Lynn from our partner group, North County Conservatives, wanted me to mention parentalrights.org, which is exposing Senator Boxer’s heavy involvement with the promotion and implementation of UN resolutions that threatens the liberty of parents to raise their children as they deem appropriate. More information can be found by clicking HERE.
* More details can be found in Kimbery Dvorak’s piece: San Diego slams California’s Cap and Trade AB32.
* Fight for California has videoclips of all the event speakers, which are outstanding. Click HERE for Tea pot boiling! Needs more water.
* FLAMING CAPITALIST PROMO = Charles has some wonderful t-shirts (including GREEN IS THE NEW RED) at the website, http://www.cafepress.com/DooDooEcon.
UPDATE: Sarah Palin is going on Oprah— completely debunking global warming theory, as hell just froze over! If you follow the link to the poll, I must admit to voting for this choice: YES! It’s great publicity and a way to prove that she’s ready for big interviews. SARAHCUDA!