Dear Readers: Some quick highlights of the past week, and a few new tidbits to whet the appetite!
* 1st OFFICIAL TEA PARTY PROPOSITION!!!!! Click HERE for details on the initiative for breaking the alliance between union bosses and political elites, for the sake of California’s tax payers. The official news comes out at tomorrow’s ECO-TYRANNY TEA PARTY: 10 AM, SATURDAY (OCT. 17) BY THE STAR OF INDIA.
* President Obama visited San Francisco for a fund-raiser (because only corporations can be too greedy and too profitable). A photo album of the Tea Party protests outside of this event can be found at the City Square (click HERE).
* Dawn Wildman (President of the Southern California Tax Revolt Coalition) sent me this email, with a report of the above event from a participant:
I just wanted to give you the scoop on the Obama protest yesterday in San Franisco. It was FANTASTIC!!! There were thousands of people there from all over. Code Pink, A mexican contingent, tea partiers, truthers, etc…..
A group of us met at the Walnut Creek BART at 4:15, then took BART to the city. Once we got there we had to navigate through the throngs of citizens, tourists and protesters. At times it was like being at a outdoor rock concert and trying to push our way up to the front where the mosh pit is. Police were there enmass and baracades were everywhere. They shut down all traffic around Union Square, so there was no way to cross the street except at designated areas. We held on to each other’s coats and pushed our way through the crowd to get to the Square. We rounded the corner of Powell and Grant.
…. Once we got around the corner things opened up. We crossed over to the Square where the most of the protesters were. We tried to blend in….. Yeah right! We started out standing in an area where the 9/11 truthers and various ECO crazies were. We were surrounded and didn’t belong, so we pressed on passed the Mexican contingent for amnesty.
We finally found our Peeps (fellow Patriots) from all over. There were 100s of them right across the street from the St. Francis. I met up with a coordinator from the Bay Area Patriots. Some people had bull horns. We sang patriotic songs and chanted USA. There was a small group of Libs in front of us. They were very uncomfortable (it’s about time!!) because there were so many Patriots around them. However, they tried their best to shout us down. What I found strange was that when we chanted “USA” their response was to chant “OBAMA” as if those two things are diametrically opposing??? They were soooo pathetic.
One of our patriots brought her daughter. She is 11. They started mocking this child. One of the protesters pulled down his pants and showed his butt to her and used explitive language unfit to repeat. It was disgusting. We adults kept putting him and his group in their place. We kept saying “look at the CRAZY Liberals”, “Angry Liberals, Look Out!”. OMG they were going nuts. What is really funny is, that I found the guy who took his pants down and made a fool of himself chanting “OBAMA”, on You tube this morning
The link is below. This video must have been taken right after we left the event, because I recognize him and the people around him. In the video he is saying that someone came by and yelled at him….. Boo Hoo!!! Oh, also one of the things these libs kept doing (this guy and his friends and other crazies) was to call us racist. As soon as they ran out of things to say they would say “you are racist”. Then we would respond with “yeah….. right!! We’re racist! Is that all you have to say? because that is funny!” They were going out of their minds. We left around 7:00. The crowd was still going strong, but we needed to get out of there. It was starting to get a little too crazy. On the way out some Freak followed us (stalker). She would not leave us alone. She was getting right in our faces trying to start a fight. She was using the race card, gender card and using the fowlest sexually explicit language and directing it at the child that was with us. We were trying to leave the square, but this angry loon would not stop following us and yelling at us.
Anyway, I wish you could have been there. The atmosphere was exhilarating!! I can’t tell you how good it felt to be in a group so large and feel like you are making history. Every news channel was there and they were interviewing us and everyone around us. It was GREAT!!! I can’t wait to do it again.
Also, FYI: We will be protesting today at the corner of Ygnacio and California in Walnut Creek from 4p to 6p. And on Saturday don’t forget we are protesting in San Francisco at ABC news at 900 Front Street between Green and Vallejo). This is from noon to 3pm and is part of a nationwide protest for operation “Can You Hear Us Now”, so join us.
The video mentioned above is here:
* Dawn was interviewed by the POLITICO, regarding our Oct. 18th debut of the film, “Not Evil, Just Wrong”. Click HERE if you want to read the article (It includes some great material by the director, Irish filmmaker Phelim McAleer); click HERE if you want further details about the 7 pm event this Sunday at the Veterans Museum in Balboa Park!
* NO! We have NOT forgotten about HEALTHCARE! The Single Payer advocates are COUNTING ON US TO GET TIRED…well, that just isn’t going to happen! A vote on the full floor of the Senate is likely in the next two weeks, so it’s time for us all to put on our game face and make as much noise as possible!
Join us at Noon on Wednesday, Oct. 21st us for a nationwide effort to protest Socialized Health Care at Senate offices:
750 B Street, Suite 1030
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone: (619) 231-9712
600 B Street, Suite 2240
San Diego, CA 92101